Informazioni personali

La mia foto
My passion for photography began when I was a teenager. I started with a small compact Canon, to arrive, in the years, to the mythical F1. After the first years of research, I decided that my passion was photographing landscapes. When the era of analogic camera was over, I began to understand the potentials of the digital camera. This was the beginning of a new era. Photography cuold became someting more than the mere representation of reality. From that moment I started to free my artistic side. I select from nature everything that catches my eyes and then I process it with texture, brushes, effects and filters in order to turn it into the image I painted in my mind.

lunedì 9 dicembre 2013

PUOI ACQUISTARE LE MIE FOTO STAMPATE SU CARTA PREGIATA, NUMERATE E FIRMATE , AL SEGUENTE INDIRIZZO :

https://vitusvitula.see.me/artmarket

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento